Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life Since 2010

Since 2010, when I last posted, I have fought for free speech in a number of cases, such as Tremaine, before the Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal. I will be seeking leave in the Supreme Court of Canada. Jack Klundert's cases (all four trials in Windsor) for alleged income tax evasion, and his third appeal to the Ontario Court of Appeal have demonstrated the power of Canada Revenue Agency and the limits of resistence to state-sanctioned authority. The Von Dehn case demonstrates that even distributing copies of the law can be a word-crime in Canada. All this indicates the battle continues to preserve what's left of our freedom.

The Montague case demonstrates even the lawful possession of firearms can be rendered criminal by imposing licensing conditions on peaceful gun owners and then seizing their guns and even their homes. The power of the state grows daily. Resistence is the duty of all lovers of liberty.

I intend to write more often of the importance of the struggles I engage in, and to more frequently post on my YouTube channel, which I hope you will view. The frustration of not having a voice, or hearing others speak the truth, incites me to communicate.

My cancer diagnosis has made me realize the importance of expending every moment in pursuit of our highest, best goal. This, I intend to do.

No comments: